zondag 26 januari 2014

White sunday

White is the new black, 
White is the new black,
White is the new black.


skirt/ Zara
top/ Zara
lipstick/ Mac Pink Plaid

Na mijn examen marketingcommunicatie strompelde ik naar de Zara om toch nog enkele sales koopjes te doen. Om mezelf een budgetproof schouderklopje te geven, dat een energieboost moest veroorzaken. Ter vervanging van Red Bull. 
Ik geloof nog steeds in de kleur wit en zet mijn non-colour missie voort. Ik had enkele liters gel nodig om een iets of wat (geslaagde) wet look te creëren op deze white sunday.

Finals didn't allow me to go sale shopping. But of course I refused to obey. So I visited the Zara store, just in case (y'all know what I mean). And I did find some really nice, budgetproof items. I still believe in the colour white and I'm continuing my non-colour mission. The wet hair look required litres of gel on this white sunday. 
XX
Gioia

Geen opmerkingen: