vrijdag 15 november 2013

Filles a Papa - PATTY blouse


Excuse me for a while
While I’m wide eyed
And I’m so damn caught in the middle
I’ve excused you for a while
While I’m wide eyed
And I’m so down caught in the middle







I'm feeling like a lucky ass bitch. Filles à Papa staat op mijn top drie van favoriete Belgische designers. Het modemerk uit Luik staat voor fashion met een rebels kantje. Speels, geïnspireerd door Rock and roll en shiney bling blingEeuwen lang struin ik de FAP webshop rond. Deze week kruisten eindelijk onze paden, het stond in de sterren geschreven. 
Thanks to mijn nieuwe studentenjob in het Belgisch Pavilion in Maasmechelen Village, is mijn eerste FAP aankoop eindelijk een feit, de PATTY blouse

I'm feeling like a lucky ass bitch. Filles à Papa is def one of my favorite Belgian designers. This label is all about fashion with a rebellion touch. Playfull, inspired by Rock and roll and bling bling. For years I'm craving for a FAP item on their webshop. Finally due to my new student job at the Belgian Pavilion I got my hands on the PATTY blouse. 

pictures made by my dear friend: Eldrid 

Xo, 
Gioia

Geen opmerkingen: